Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Children and Families
Assembly Bill 749
Relating to: surplus retention limitations for providers of rate-based services purchased by the Department of Children and Families, the Department of Corrections, the Department of Health Services, or a county department of human services, social services, community programs, or developmental disabilities services.
By Representative Kooyenga; cosponsored by Senator Marklein.
January 20, 2016 Referred to Committee on Children and Families
January 27, 2016 Public Hearing Held
Present: (10) Representative Rodriguez; Representatives Vorpagel, Kerkman, Brandtjen, Heaton, Duchow, Johnson, Billings, Kahl and Subeck.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (3) Representatives Gannon, R. Brooks and Neylon.
· Rep. Dale Kooyenga - 14th Assembly District
· Sen. Howard Marklein - 17th Senate District
· Ron Hauser - Lutheran Social Services of WI & Upper MI
· Joe Azbecker - Lutheran Social Services of WI & Upper MI
· Kathy Markeland - WI Assoc. of Family & Children's Agencies
· Jeff VanderLeest - Family Services Northeast WI
· Debra Lemke - Children's Hospital of WI
Appearances for Information Only
· Fredi-Ellen Bove - Dept. of Children and Families
· Bob Nikolay - Dept. of Children & Families
· Bill Hanna - Dept. of Health Services
· Sarah Diedrick-Kasdorf - WI Counties Association
Registrations for Information Only
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1