Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Health
Assembly Bill 752
Relating to: leave from employment for the purpose of serving as a bone marrow or organ donor and providing a penalty.
By Representatives Mason, Vos, Kooyenga, Jacque, Steffen, Horlacher, Ohnstad, Subeck, J. Ott, Kolste, Riemer, Johnson, Jorgensen, Berceau, Ballweg, Wachs and Spreitzer; cosponsored by Senators Darling, Bewley, Lasee, Wanggaard, Ringhand, Vinehout, Olsen, C. Larson and Lassa.
January 20, 2016 Referred to Committee on Health
February 03, 2016 Public Hearing Held
Present: (11) Representative Sanfelippo; Representatives Rohrkaste, Edming, Skowronski, Kremer, Tittl, Petersen, Kolste, Zamarripa, Riemer and Subeck.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· State Senator Alberta Darling - 8th Senate District
· State Rep. Deb Kolste - 44th Assembly District
Appearances for Information Only
· Andrew Hanus - Aurora Health Care
· Mark Grapentine - WI Medical Society
· Erin Elliott - UW Health, UW School of Medicine and Public health, American Family Childrens Hospital
· Michael Blumerfield - Milwaukee Jewish Federation
· State Rep. Cory Mason - 66th Assembly District
· Michelle Mettner - Children's Hospital of WI
Registrations for Information Only
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1