Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on State Affairs and Government Operations
Assembly Bill 286
Relating to: closing hours for retail sales by wineries.
By Representatives Jarchow, Nerison, Ballweg, Bernier, E. Brooks, Kitchens, Kremer, Macco, Murphy, Mursau, Neylon, Petryk, Berceau, Considine, Danou, Milroy and Meyers; cosponsored by Senators Harsdorf, Lasee, Gudex, Nass, Wanggaard, Bewley, Lassa and Vinehout.
September 15, 2015 Referred to Committee on State Affairs and Government Operations
September 30, 2015 Public Hearing Held
Present: (13) Representative Swearingen; Representatives Craig, Jagler, Brandtjen, Kleefisch, Ripp, Tauchen, Vorpagel, Sinicki, Zamarripa, Kahl, Ohnstad and Brostoff.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (2) Representatives Gannon and Kulp.
· Representative Adam Jarchow - 28th Assembly District
· Todd Roessler - Elmaro Vineyard
· Anna Maenner - WI Winery Association
· Ryan Prellwitz - Vines and Rushes Vineyard and Winery
· Aluya Fitzgerald - Fisher King Winery
· Pete Madland - Tavern League of Wisconsin
· Scott Stenger - Tavern League of Wisconsin
Appearances for Information Only
· Eric Bott - Americans For Prosperity
· Senator Shelia Harsdorf - 10th Senate District
Registrations for Information Only
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1