Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Transportation
Assembly Bill 738
Relating to: requiring the Department of Transportation to award a grant to Wisconsin River Rail Transit Commission for certain bridge repairs and making an appropriation.
By Representative Loudenbeck; cosponsored by Senator Nass.
January 15, 2016 Referred to Committee on Transportation
February 02, 2016 Public Hearing Held
Present: (15) Representative Ripp; Representatives Spiros, Thiesfeldt, Weatherston, A. Ott, Sanfelippo, Vorpagel, T. Larson, Swearingen, Macco, Kahl, Danou, Kolste, Bowen and Meyers.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Representative Amy Loudenbeck
· Matt Shinkus - Sharon Township
· Eric Nitschke - Walworth County
Appearances for Information Only
· Ken Lucht - Wisconsin and Southern Railroad
· Mike Cary
· Mike Peters - Town of Sharon
· Tom Rhatican - Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Registrations for Information Only
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1