Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Urban and Local Affairs
Assembly Bill 269
Relating to: funding postretirement health care benefits of local government employees.
By Representatives Thiesfeldt, Rohrkaste, Kitchens, Hutton, Brandtjen, Bernier, T. Larson and Craig; cosponsored by Senators Vukmir, Stroebel and Nass.
June 18, 2015 Referred to Committee on Urban and Local Affairs
September 08, 2015 Public Hearing Held
Present: (7) Representative E. Brooks; Representatives Hutton, Novak, Quinn, Skowronski, Genrich and Subeck.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (2) Representatives Steffen and Young.
· Rep. Jeremy Thiesfeldt - Author
· Jessica Soriano -
· Kyle Christianson - Wisconsin Counties Association
· Curt Witynski - League of WI Municipalities
· Paul Fisk - City of Lodi
Appearances for Information Only
· Sen. Devin LeMahieu
· Kathy Klager - Wisconsin Library Association & Pauline Haass Public Library
· John Bauknecht - UMOS
· Dan Rossmiller - WI Associaton of School Boards
· Nick Zavos - City of Madison
Registrations for Information Only
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1