August 2017 Special Session
Thursday, August 17, 2017
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Consideration of resolutions.
9. Third reading of assembly proposals.
10. Third reading of senate proposals.
11. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
QUESTION: Shall the proposal be ordered engrossed and read a third time?
August 2017 Special Session Assembly Bill 1
Relating to: authorizing the creation of an electronics and information technology manufacturing zone, making changes to the enterprise zone tax credit program, authorizing limited use of the design-build construction process, granting contingent highway bonding authority, and making appropriations. (FE)
By committee on Assembly Organization, Representatives Vos, Steineke, August, Kerkman, Weatherston and Wichgers, by request of Governor Scott Walker.
Report Assembly Substitute Amendment 1 adoption, Ayes 8, Noes 5, passage as amended recommended by committee on Jobs and the Economy, Ayes 8, Noes 5.
Referred to calendar of 8-17-2017 pursuant to Assembly Rule 93.
12. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
13. Motions may be offered.