Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Local Government
Assembly Bill 729
Relating to: revenue limit adjustment for certain school district workforce development improvements.
By Representatives Kulp, Quinn, E. Brooks, Tranel, Ballweg, Bernier, Felzkowski, Edming, Krug, Mursau, Nerison, Novak, Petryk, Pronschinske, Ripp, Spiros, Summerfield, Swearingen, Tauchen, Tusler and Milroy; cosponsored by Senator Testin.
December 07, 2017 Referred to Committee on Local Government
January 10, 2018 Public Hearing Held
Present: (7) Representative E. Brooks; Representatives Novak, Duchow, Steffen, Subeck, Berceau and Spreitzer.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (1) Representative Skowronski.
· Representative Bob Kulp - Assembly District 69
· John Goodman - Cooperative Educational Service Agency 10
· Aaron Malczewski - Cooperative Educational Service Agency 7
· Patrick Rau - School District of Bonduel
Appearances for Information Only
· Dan Ross - Self
· Senator Patrick Testin - Senate District 24
· Michael Welsh - Wisconsin Economic Development Association
Registrations for Information Only
March 22, 2018 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1