Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Sporting Heritage, Mining and Forestry
Senate Bill 124
Relating to: funding for the all-terrain vehicle and utility terrain vehicle safety enhancement program and making an appropriation.
By Senators Marklein, LeMahieu, Olsen and Stroebel; cosponsored by Representatives Felzkowski, Ripp, Krug, Novak, Quinn, Nygren, Mursau, Swearingen, E. Brooks and Petryk.
March 23, 2017 Referred to Committee on Sporting Heritage, Mining and Forestry
April 13, 2017 Public Hearing Held
Present: (5) Senator Tiffany; Senators Testin, Moulton, Wirch and Erpenbach.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Senator Howard Marklein - 17th Senate District
· Representative Mary Felzkowski - 35th Assembly District
· Randy Harden - Wisconsin ATV/UTV Association
· Adam Harden - Wisconsin ATV/UTV Association
· Terrance Coplien - Wisconsin ATV/UTV Association
· Gregory Olson - Wisconsin ATV/UTV Association
· Lee Van Zeeland - Wisconsin ATV/UTV Association
· Bryan Much - WI Off-Highway Motorcycle Association
Appearances for Information Only
· Tim Gary - Wisconsin DNR
· Cathy Burrow - WI DNR
· Hank Wozneal - Wisconsin ATV/UTV Association
· Forbes McIntosh - Polaris Industries
Registrations for Information Only
March 22, 2018 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1