- Born September 25, 1983; married.
- B.A. in Political Science, University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, 2011.
- Full-time legislator. Former district director for Senator Larson; backup shift supervisor—Pathfinders; program director, SDC Family Support Center; public ally, Americorps; volunteer, Street Beat, Big Brothers, Big Sisters, Casa Maria.
- Member: Democratic Party of Milwaukee County (board member); Bay View Neighborhood Association; Historic Water Tower Neighborhood Association; Planned Parenthood; Urban Ecology Center; America’s Black Holocaust Museum (board member).
- Former member: ACLU-Wisconsin (board member); Tikkun Ha-Ir (board member).
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.