- Born Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, April 14, 1976; married; 1 child.
- Graduate Beaver Dam High School, 1994; B.A. in Political Science and History, Gustavus Adolphus College (St. Peter, Minnesota), 1998.
- Full-time legislator. Former corrections supervisor, Dodge County Sheriff’s Department.
- Member: Downtown Beaver Dam, Inc.; Friends of Horicon Marsh; Beaver Dam Area Arts Association; Dodge County Historical Society (vice president); Leadership Beaver Dam Steering Committee; Beaver Dam Lake Improvement Association (former vice president); Republican Party of Dodge County (former chair); Beaver Dam Elks Lodge 1540.
- Beaver Dam Fire and Police Commission, 2003–05; Beaver Dam City Council, 2005–09.
- Elected to Assembly since 2012.
Member of Building Commission and University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics Authority