Representative Tip McGuire
(D - Kenosha)
Room 15 West
PO Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708
3304 27th St.
Kenosha, WI 53144
- Born Somers, Wisconsin.
- Graduate St. Catherine’s High School (Racine), 2005; B.A., Marquette University, 2009; J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School, 2017.
- Attorney. Former legislative aide to Representative Peter Barca; Kenosha County special prosecutor; Milwaukee County assistant district attorney.
- Member: State Bar of Wisconsin.
- Former member: Kenosha Public Library Foundation Board (president of board of directors); National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) of Kenosha County (board member).
- Elected to Assembly in April 2019 special election.