- Born Madison, Wisconsin, June 9, 1988; married.
- Graduate Marinette High School, 2006; B.S. in Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, 2011.
- Sales professional for Wisconsin-based wine distributor.
- Member: Stevens Point Elk Lodge 641; Ignite Leadership Network of Portage County.
- Elected to Senate 2016. Leadership positions: Majority Caucus Vice Chair, 2019, 2017.
Member of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse, Council on, Building Commission, Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children, State Council on and Legislative State Supported Programs Study and Advisory Committee