SS. NR 20.02 and 23.02 - Relating to Wisconsin-Michigan boundary waters.
Chs. Psy 1
- Relating to requirements for examination and licensure of psychologists, renewal and conduct.
Ch. PSC 186
- Relating to standards for water and sewer service in mobile home parks.
S. VA 1.19
- Relating to the cancellation of indebtedness under the economic assistance, veterans trust fund stabilization and personal and secondary loan programs.
S. VA 1.10 (7)
- Relating to the disclosure of loan information to a party under contract with the state to collect delinquent Department loans.
S. DWD 290.155
- Relating to the annual adjustment of the minimum estimated project costs for the application of the requirement to obtain a determination of prevailing wage rates for workers employed on state or local public works projects.
Administrative Rules Filed With The
Revisor Of Statutes Bureau
The following administrative rules have been filed with the Revisor of Statutes Bureau and are in the process of being published. The date assigned to each rule is the projected effective date. It is possible that the publication of these rules could be delayed. Contact the Revisor of Statutes Bureau at (608) 266-7275 for updated information on the effective dates for the listed rules.
An order affecting ch. Adm 19
, relating to small cities community development block grants for housing.
An order affecting ss. Trans 300.16
, relating to school bus equipment standards.
The following administrative rule orders have been adopted and published in the March 31, 1999 Wisconsin Administrative Register. Copies of these rules are sent to subscribers of the complete Wisconsin Administrative Code, and also to the subscribers of the specific affected Code.
For subscription information, contact Document Sales at (608) 266-3358.
Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (CR 98-118):
An order creating ch. NR 47
, subch. VII, relating to the administration of the private forest landowner grant program.
An order amending s. NR 20.08 (10)
, relating to fishing tournament permitting.
An order affecting ss. Tax 2.39
, relating to the use of an alternative apportionment method.
An order affecting ss. Trans 200.01
, relating to the location for placement of utility work signs.
An order affecting s. Trans 101.02 (1) (c)
, relating to demerit point assessment for operating after suspension and revocation offenses.
An order amending s. VA 2.01 (2) (b) 2.
, relating to the expenditure limitation for dentures under the health care aid grant program.
Sections Affected by Rule Revisions and Corrections
The following administrative rule revisions and corrections have taken place in March, 1999, and will be effective as indicated in the history note for each particular section. For additional information, contact the Revisor of Statutes Bureau at (608) 266-7275.
(Fish, Game, etc., Chs. NR 1