Part effective 08-01-00.
An order affecting s. ETF 10.63
, relating to due dates for ETF programs.
Employment Relations--Merit Recruitment and Selection (CR 99-167):
An order affecting ss. ER-MRS 6.08
, relating to release of examination information and removal of names from employment registers.
An order affecting chs. HFS 61
, relating to standards for community substance abuse services.
An order affecting ch. HFS 50
, relating to the adoption assistance program for families that adopt children with special needs.
Insurance, Commissioner of (CR 00-6):
An order affecting s. Ins 3.09 (19)
, relating to mortgage guaranty insurance.
An order affecting ch. Tax 14
, relating to homestead credit administrative provisions; qualification for credit; household income and income; property taxes accrued; gross rent and rent constituting property taxes accrued; and marriage, separation or divorce during a claim year.
An order affecting chs. DWD 290
, relating to prevailing wage rates.
An order affecting ss. DWD 12.03
, relating to two-parent families under the Wisconsin Works (W-2) program.
An order affecting s. DWD 290.155
, relating to the annual adjustment of thresholds for application of the prevailing wage rates for state or local public works projects.
The following administrative rule orders have been adopted and published in the June 30, 2000
Wisconsin Administrative Register. Copies of these rules are sent to subscribers of the complete Wisconsin Administrative Code, and also to the subscribers of the specific affected Code.
For subscription information, contact Document Sales at (608) 266-3358.
An order creating s. Chir 6.03
, relating to the duty to evaluate and inform patients of their presenting conditions.
An order affecting ch. DOC 309
, relating to inmate visitation.
An order creating chs. DOC 371
, relating to:
1) Identifying a youth's program needs; establishing a case management plan; and making appropriate decisions regarding extension, release, transfer and discharge of a youth;
2) Conduct of juveniles placed under the supervision of the Department of Corrections in a type 1 secured correctional facility;
3) Administrative confinement for youth in juvenile
secured correctional facilities;
4) Observation status for youth in type 1 secured
5) Security issues for a youth placed under the
supervision of the Department of Corrections in a
type 1 secured correctional facility;
6) Resources for a youth placed under the supervision of the Department of Corrections in a type 1 secured correctional facility;
7) A complaint procedure for youth in type 1 secured
8) Furloughs and off-grounds and trial visits for youth in
type 1 secured correctional facilities;
9) Use of psychotropic medication for youth in type 1
juvenile secured correctional facilities;
10) Conduct of drug testing by the Department and county
departments of youth adjudicated delinquents;
11) Conduct of youth placed on juvenile parole following release from secured correctional services and revocation of a youth's juvenile parole for violation of a condition of parole;
12) Designation of certain child-caring institutions as type 2 child-caring institutions and to treatment of youth who are placed in type 2 child-caring institutions by the courts;
13) Youth who are in type 2 secured correctional facility status through placement in the corrective sanctions program, the community phase of the serious juvenile offender program or a type 2 secured correctional facility operated by a child welfare agency;
14) Supervision programs for delinquent youth;
15) County intensive supervision program for delinquent
16) Training of juvenile court intake workers.
An order creating ch. CVRB 1
, relating to the review of complaints alleging violations of the rights of crime victims.
An order creating ch. El Bd 7, relating to approval of electronic voting equipment.
An order creating s. ETF 10.55
, relating to the proper reporting of creditable service, earnings and participating employes of instrumentalities of two or more units of government when the joint instrumentality does not qualify as a separate employer for Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) purposes.
An order amending s. Ins 6.57 (4)
, relating to listing fees for resident agents.
An order repealing and recreating ch. PSC 111
, relating to the replacement of advance plans with strategic energy assessments (SEA's) and revision of requirements for Certificates of Public Convenience and Necessity (CPCN's).
An order affecting ch. PSC 4
, relating to implementing the Wisconsin Environmental Policy Act (WEPA), concerning the environmental analysis (EA) procedures for proposed actions before the Public Service Commission.
An order amending s. Tour 1.03 (3) (a)
, relating to the Joint Effort Marketing Program.
Sections Affected by Rule Revisions and Corrections
The following administrative rule revisions and corrections have taken place in June 2000, and will be effective as indicated in the history note for each particular section. For additional information, contact the Revisor of Statutes Bureau at (608) 266-7275.