23. Transportation of school children.
24. Use of school buildings.
25. Right to keep and bear arms.
26. Right to fish, hunt, trap, and take game.
1. State boundary.
2. Enabling act accepted.
3. Secret ballot.
1. Legislative power.
2. Legislature, how constituted.
4. Representatives to the assembly, how chosen.
5. Senators, how chosen.
6. Qualifications of legislators.
7. Organization of legislature; quorum; compulsory attendance.
8. Rules; contempts; expulsion.
10. Journals; open doors; adjournments.
11. Meeting of legislature.
12. Ineligibility of legislators to office.
13. Ineligibility of federal officers.
14. Filling vacancies.
15. Exemption from arrest and civil process.
16. Privilege in debate.
17. Enactment of laws.
18. Title of private bills.
19. Origin of bills.
20. Yeas and nays.
22. Powers of county boards.
23. Town and county government.
23a. Chief executive officer to approve or veto resolutions or ordinances; proceedings on veto.
25. Stationery and printing.
26. Extra compensation; salary change.
27. Suits against state.
28. Oath of office.
30. Elections by legislature.
31. Special and private laws prohibited.
32. General laws on enumerated subjects.
33. Auditing of state accounts.
34. Continuity of civil government.
1. Governor; lieutenant governor; term.
4. Powers and duties.
6. Pardoning power.
7. Lieutenant governor, when governor.
8. Secretary of state, when governor.
10. Governor to approve or veto bills; proceedings on veto.
1. Election of secretary of state, treasurer and attorney general; term.
2. Secretary of state; duties, compensation.
3. Treasurer and attorney general; duties, compensation.
4. County officers; election, terms, removal; vacancies.
1. Impeachment; trial.
2. Court system.
3. Supreme court: jurisdiction.
4. Supreme court: election, chief justice, court system administration.
5. Court of appeals.