Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Transportation, Public Safety, and Veterans and Military Affairs
Senate Bill 601
Relating to: the operation of all-terrain vehicles and utility terrain vehicles on highway bridges.
By Senators Leibham and L. Taylor; cosponsored by Representatives Marklein, Born, Brooks, Czaja, Kaufert, Kleefisch, Knodl, Kulp, T. Larson, Milroy, Nerison, A. Ott, Petryk, Ringhand, Skowronski, Steineke, Swearingen and Vruwink.
February 13, 2014 Referred to Committee on Transportation, Public Safety, and Veterans and Military Affairs
February 27, 2014 Public Hearing Held
Present: (5) Senator Petrowski; Senators Leibham, Cowles, Carpenter and Hansen.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Joe Leibham - Senator - 9th Senate District
· Howard Marklein - Representative - 57th Assembly District
· Randy Harden - WI ATV / UTV Association
Appearances for Information Only
· Gary Eddy - WI Dept of Natural Resources
· Rob McConnell
· Hank Wozniel - WI ATV / UTV Association
Registrations for Information Only
April 08, 2014 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1