2003 - 2004 LEGISLATURE
September 25, 2003 - Introduced by
Committee on Rules.
1Relating to: establishing special orders of business for Wednesday, October 1, 2003.
2Resolved by the assembly, That:
AR25, s. 1
1. Special order scheduled. The following proposals shall be
3special orders of business on Wednesday, October 1, 2003, at the times shown:
(1) At 9:01 a.m., 2003 Assembly Bill 259, relating to: eligibility for
4participation in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program.
(2) At 9:02 a.m., 2003 Assembly Bill 260, relating to: extending the
5Milwaukee Parental Choice Program to all private schools in Milwaukee
(3) At 9:03 a.m., 2003 Assembly Bill 261, relating to: charter schools located
7in a 1st class city school district.
(4) At 9:04 a.m., 2003 Assembly Bill 472, relating to: the Milwaukee Parental
8Choice Program income limit.
(5) At 9:05 a.m., 2003 Assembly Bill 503, relating to: the enrollment of the
9charter school established by the University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
AR25, s. 2
2. Twelve hour notice.
Consideration of the special order of
business established in Section
1 of this resolution shall occur at the time shown in
that section or 12 hours after adoption of this resolution, whichever is later.