Updated through April 2008 Election.
declaration of rights.
1. Equality; inherent rights.
2. Slavery prohibited.
3. Free speech; libel.
4. Right to assemble and petition.
5. Trial by jury; verdict in civil cases.
6. Excessive bail; cruel punishments.
7. Rights of accused.
8. Prosecutions; double jeopardy; self-incrimination; bail; habeas corpus.
9. Remedy for wrongs.
9m. Victims of crime.
11. Searches and seizures.
12. Attainder; ex post facto; contracts.
13. Private property for public use.
14. Feudal tenures; leases; alienation.
15. Equal property rights for aliens and citizens.
16. Imprisonment for debt.
17. Exemption of property of debtors.
18. Freedom of worship; liberty of conscience; state religion; public funds.
19. Religious tests prohibited.
20. Military subordinate to civil power.
21. Rights of suitors.
22. Maintenance of free government.
23. Transportation of school children.
24. Use of school buildings.
25. Right to keep and bear arms.
26. Right to fish, hunt, trap, and take game.
1. State boundary.
2. Enabling act accepted.
3. Secret ballot.
1. Legislative power.
2. Legislature, how constituted.
4. Representatives to the assembly, how chosen.
5. Senators, how chosen.
6. Qualifications of legislators.
7. Organization of legislature; quorum; compulsory attendance.
8. Rules; contempts; expulsion.