"4. The proposed project will not cause any significant adverse impact to an 7
exceptional wetland resource as identified by the department.".
The secretary of natural resources shall appoint an advisory committee 11
under section 227.13 of the statutes to make recommendations to the department for 12
identifying which wetlands or wetland types will qualify as exceptional wetland
resources for purposes of section 281.36 (3g) (d) and (3n) (c) 4. of the statutes, as 2
created by this act. The committee shall consist of the following members:
1. One member who is an executive staff member of the department of natural 4
2. One member who is employed by the department of natural resources in the 6
bureau of watershed management.
3. One member who is employed by the department of natural resources in the 8
bureau of wildlife management.
4. One member of the senate.
5. One member of the assembly.
6. One member who represents a wetland conservation organization.
7. One member who represents an environmental organization.
8. One member who represents the interests of business or industry.
9. One member who represents an agricultural organization.
(b) The committee shall conclude its work no later than June 30, 2012.".
This act takes effect on the first day of the 18
4th month beginning after publication, except as follows:
144 (3m) takes effect on the day after publication.".