One-Hundred and First Regular Session
Monday, February 17, 2014
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Consideration of resolutions.
9. Third reading of assembly proposals.
QUESTION: Having been read three times, shall the proposal be passed?
Assembly Bill 712
Relating to: exempting employers from keeping records of the hours of employment of an employee who is exempt from the overtime pay requirement and who is not compensated on an hourly rate basis.
By Representatives Born, Ballweg, Bies, Brooks, Jacque, Jagler, Kestell, Knodl, Kulp, T. Larson, LeMahieu, Marklein, Murtha and Thiesfeldt; cosponsored by Senators Farrow, S. Fitzgerald and Grothman.
Ordered to a third reading.
10. Third reading of senate proposals.
11. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
12. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
13. Motions may be offered.