One-Hundred and First Regular Session
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Consideration of resolutions.
9. Third reading of assembly proposals.
10. Third reading of senate proposals.
QUESTION: Having been read three times, shall the proposal be concurred in?
Senate Bill 517
Relating to: collection of certain utility arrearages by a municipal utility and the provision of municipal utility service to tenants. (FE)
By Senators Lasee, Schultz, Olsen, Grothman and L. Taylor; cosponsored by Representatives Jacque, Thiesfeldt, Kahl, Steineke, Kulp, Sanfelippo, Ballweg, Vruwink, Tittl, Bies, Strachota, Pridemore, Murtha, Jagler and Krug.
Ordered to a third reading.
11. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
12. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
13. Motions may be offered.