Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Campaigns and Elections
Assembly Bill 128
Relating to: recall petition requirements.
By Representatives A. Ott, Bies, Brooks, Craig, Kestell, Kleefisch, LeMahieu, Loudenbeck, Murphy, Murtha, Petersen, Ripp, Sanfelippo, Schraa, Spiros, Strachota, Stroebel, Thiesfeldt, Tittl and Kapenga; cosponsored by Senators Harsdorf, Olsen and Schultz.
April 04, 02013 Referred to Committee on Campaigns and Elections
May 21, 2013 Public Hearing Held
Present: (8) Representative Bernier; Representatives Pridemore, Thiesfeldt, Weininger, Craig, Zamarripa, Kessler and Berceau.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (1) Representative Tranel.
· Al Ott - Rep. - State Assembly
· Rick Stadelman - WI Towns Association
· Steve Dickenson - Town of Garfield
· Clayton Moutez - Town of East Troy
· Duane Merritt - Town of Fairchild
· Tim Roehl - Town of Middleton
· Luanne Dumak
· Carol Boettcher
Appearances for Information Only
· Ann Jablonski - Wisconsin Towns Association
· John Meyst - Supervisor - Town of Empire
· Shiela Harsdorf - Senator - State Senate
· Cindy Kilkening
· Susan Maquire
· Joleen Plautz - Wisconsin Towns Association
· Patricia Logsdon
· Kyle Prast
Registrations for Information Only
· Mary Ann Hanson
October 09, 2013 Executive Session Held
Present: (9) Representative Bernier; Representatives Pridemore, Thiesfeldt, Weininger, Tranel, Craig, Zamarripa, Kessler and Berceau.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
Moved by Representative Tranel, seconded by Representative Craig that Assembly Bill 128 be recommended for passage.
Ayes: (6) Representative Bernier; Representatives Pridemore, Thiesfeldt, Weininger, Tranel and Craig.
Noes: (3) Representatives Zamarripa, Kessler and Berceau.
PASSAGE RECOMMENDED, Ayes 6, Noes 3