Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Environment and Forestry
Assembly Bill 215
Relating to: the number of wastewater discharge permits required for a publicly owned sewage treatment facility or system.
By Representatives A. Ott, Danou, Barnes, Berceau, Bernard Schaber, Bernier, Bewley, Bies, Billings, Brooks, Clark, Czaja, Endsley, Goyke, Hesselbein, Jacque, Kahl, Kaufert, Kleefisch, Kolste, Krug, LeMahieu, Loudenbeck, Milroy, Mursau, Nerison, Ohnstad, Petryk, Riemer, Ripp, Shankland, Smith, Tauchen, Tittl, Wachs and Ballweg; cosponsored by Senators Kedzie, Miller, Cowles, T. Cullen, Grothman, Hansen, Jauch, Lehman, Schultz, Shilling and Vinehout.
May 20, 2013 Referred to Committee on Environment and Forestry
July 23, 2013 Public Hearing Held
Present: (7) Representative Mursau; Representatives Krug, Loudenbeck, Stroebel, Danou, Milroy and Clark.
Absent: (1) Representative Czaja.
Excused: (0) None.
· Al Ott - Representative - 3rd Assembly District
· Neal Kedzie - Senator - 11th Senate District
· Amber Meyer Smith - Clean Wisconsin
· Jennifer Giegerich - Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters
Appearances for Information Only
· Susan Sylvester - Wisconsin Department of Natural Resource
· Bob Jauch - Senator - 25th Senate District
· George Meyer - Wisconsin Wildlife Federation
Registrations for Information Only
April 08, 2014 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1