Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Health
Assembly Bill 450
Relating to: grants for crisis intervention team training and making an appropriation.
By Representatives Severson, Tranel, Kolste, Pasch, Ballweg, Danou, Jagler, Sanfelippo, Steineke, Tittl, Bernier, Bewley, Bies, Brooks, Czaja, Hebl, Kaufert, Kestell, LeMahieu, Murtha, A. Ott, Petryk, Spiros, Strachota, Wachs, Hulsey, Ripp and Jorgensen; cosponsored by Senators Vukmir, Harris, Schultz, Wirch and Risser.
October 18, 2013 Referred to Committee on Health
October 22, 2013 Public Hearing Held
Present: (10) Representative Sanfelippo; Representatives Severson, Strachota, Kapenga, Petersen, Steineke, Pasch, C. Taylor, Kolste and Riemer.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Erik Severson - Rep. - 28th Assembly District
Appearances for Information Only
· Leah Vukmir - Sen. - 5th Senate District
· Frank Lasee - Sen. - 1st Senate District
· Patti Jo Severson - Gundersen Health System
· Sarah Diedrick-Kasdorf - Wisconsin Counties Association
· Linda Hall - Wisconsin Association of Family & Children's Agencies
· Annabelle Potvin - NAMI - Wisconsin
· Bonnie Loughran - NAMI - Dane County
· Jim Connors - NAMI - Wisconsin
· Chris Hendrickson - Independent Living Council of Wisconsin
Registrations for Information Only
November 05, 2013 Executive Session Held
Present: (9) Representative Sanfelippo; Representatives Strachota, Kapenga, Petersen, Steineke, Pasch, C. Taylor, Kolste and Riemer.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (1) Representative Severson.
Moved by Representative Pasch, seconded by Representative Petersen that Assembly Bill 450 be recommended for passage.
Ayes: (9) Representative Sanfelippo; Representatives Strachota, Kapenga, Petersen, Steineke, Pasch, C. Taylor, Kolste and Riemer.
Noes: (0) None.
Absent: (1) Representative Severson.
PASSAGE RECOMMENDED, Ayes 9, Noes 0