Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on State Affairs and Government Operations
Assembly Bill 534
Relating to: the procedure for deciding certain claims against the state filed with the claims board and making appropriations.
By Representatives Strachota, Bernier, Kooyenga and Czaja; cosponsored by Senator Grothman.
November 25, 2013 Referred to Committee on State Affairs and Government Operations
January 15, 2014 Public Hearing Held
Present: (16) Representative Weininger; Representatives Swearingen, Craig, Kleefisch, Knodl, Ripp, Neylon, Kooyenga, Hutton, Nass, Sinicki, Zamarripa, Ringhand, Kessler, Kahl and Hulsey.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Pat Strachota - Rep. - 58th ASM District
· Keith Findley - WI Innocence Project
Appearances for Information Only
· Chaunte Ott - WI Innocence Project
· Robert Lee Stinson - WI Innocence Project
· Christopher Ochoa - WI Innocence Project
· Fredric Saecker - WI Innocence Project
· Joseph Frey - WI Innocence Project
· Matt Lantta
· Mary Hoynachi
· Shaun O'Connell
· Lindsey Smith
· Lauren Devine
· Byron Lichstein - WI Innocence Project
· Matt Gardner
Registrations for Information Only
April 08, 2014 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1