Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Workforce Development
Assembly Bill 351
Relating to: funding and position authority for vocational rehabilitation services and making an appropriation.
By Representatives Shankland, Bernard Schaber, Kaufert, Sargent, Milroy, C. Taylor, Berceau, Billings, Kolste, Ohnstad, Barca, Pasch, Zepnick, Richards, Hulsey, Genrich, Doyle, Mason, Hebl, Sinicki, Riemer, Goyke, Danou, Ringhand, Kahl, Jorgensen and Wright; cosponsored by Senators Shilling, L. Taylor, Lassa, Wirch, Harris, Hansen, C. Larson, Lehman, Carpenter, Vinehout, Jauch, T. Cullen, Risser and Erpenbach.
August 29, 2013 Referred to Committee on Workforce Development
October 29, 2013 Public Hearing Held
Present: (10) Representative Loudenbeck; Representatives Petryk, Knodl, Bernier, Born, Weatherston, Ringhand, Barnes, Kolste and Shankland.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (5) Representatives Pridemore, Kuglitsch, Severson, Billings and Wachs.
· Rep. Katrina Shankland - 71st Assembly District
· Sen. Jennifer Shilling - 32nd Senate District
· Mike Greco - Department of Workforce Development
· Tyler Tichenor - Department of Workforce Development
· Alicia Boehme - Disability Rights Wisconsin
· Tami Jackson - WI Board for People with Developmental Disabilities
· Dr. Jerome Holzbauer
· Joseph Adamski-Smith
· Marilee Adamski-Smith
· Jennifer Neugart
Appearances for Information Only
· Cindy Bentley - People First Wisconsin
Registrations for Information Only
April 08, 2014 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1