Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on State Affairs and Government Operations
Assembly Bill 335
Relating to: utility aid payments for decommissioned or closed production plants.
By Representatives Kitchens, Tranel, Petryk, Steffen, Macco and Katsma; cosponsored by Senators Lasee, Marklein and Petrowski.
September 14, 2015 Referred to Committee on State Affairs and Government Operations
September 16, 2015 Public Hearing Held
Present: (12) Representative Swearingen; Representatives Craig, Jagler, Brandtjen, Kleefisch, Gannon, Tauchen, Vorpagel, Sinicki, Zamarripa, Ohnstad and Brostoff.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (3) Representatives Ripp, Kulp and Kahl.
· Representative Joel Kitchens - 1st Assembly District
· Representative Travis Tranel - 49th Assembly District
· Senator Frank Lasee - 1st Senate District
· Marlene Esser - Village of Cassville
· Keevin Williams - Village of Cassville
· Mark Bartels - Village of Cassville
· Daniel Glass - Village of Cassville
· Robert Kenney - Grant County
· Scott Feldt - Kewaunee County
Appearances for Information Only
· Nate Ristow - Department of Revenue
· Senator Howard Marklein - 17 Senate District
· Representative Warren Petryk - 93rd Assembly District
· Chris LaRowe - WEC Energy Group
· Bill Skewes - Wisconsin Utilities Association
Registrations for Information Only
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1