One-Hundred and Third Regular Session
Thursday, April 6, 2017
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Consideration of resolutions.
9. Third reading of assembly proposals.
QUESTION: Having been read three times, shall the proposal be passed?
Assembly Bill 109
Relating to: modifying the requirements for certain towns to withdraw from county zoning. (FE)
By Representatives Ripp, Jagler, Kleefisch, Jacque, Kerkman, Nygren and Tittl; cosponsored by Senators Olsen and Nass.
Ordered to a third reading.
10. Third reading of senate proposals.
11. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
12. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
13. Motions may be offered.