One-Hundred and Third Regular Session
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Consideration of resolutions.
9. Third reading of assembly proposals.
10. Third reading of senate proposals.
11. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
12. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
13. Motions may be offered.
SPECIAL ORDER OF BUSINESS AT 10:01 A.M.
Assembly Bill 64
Relating to: state finances and appropriations, constituting the executive budget act of the 2017 legislature.
By joint committee on Finance, by request of Governor Scott Walker.
Report Assembly Substitute Amendment 1 adoption, Ayes 12, Noes 4, passage as amended recommended by joint committee on Finance, Ayes 12, Noes 4.
Made a special order of business at 10:01 AM on 8-17-2017 pursuant to Assembly Resolution 12.