August 2017 Special Session
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
QUESTION: Shall the bill pass notwithstanding the objections of the Governor?
August 2017 Special Session Assembly Bill 1
Relating to: authorizing the creation of an electronics and information technology manufacturing zone, making changes to the enterprise zone tax credit program, authorizing limited use of the design-build construction process, granting contingent highway bonding authority, and making appropriations. (FE)
By committee on Assembly Organization, Representatives Vos, Steineke, August, Kerkman, Weatherston and Wichgers, by request of Governor Scott Walker.
Report approved by the Governor with partial veto on 9-18-2017. 2017 Wisconsin Act 58.
Partial veto placed on calendar 5-8-2018 pursuant to Joint Rule 82 (2)(a).
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Consideration of resolutions.
9. Third reading of assembly proposals.
10. Third reading of senate proposals.
11. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
12. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
13. Motions may be offered.