Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Consumer Protection
Assembly Bill 684
Relating to: requiring certain provisions in leases and servicing agreements for copiers or printers.
By Representatives Thiesfeldt and Tusler; cosponsored by Senator Feyen.
November 29, 2017 Referred to Committee on Consumer Protection
December 19, 2017 Public Hearing Held
Present: (9) Representative Duchow; Representatives Tittl, Skowronski, Nerison, Macco, VanderMeer, Berceau, Sinicki and Pope.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Representative Jeremy Thiesfeldt
· Senator Dan Feyen
· Al Kietzmann
· Kristi Mundt
· Janet Nebel
· Scott Riehl - Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA)
· Michael Ullsperger - Gordon Flesche Company Inc.
· Mary Jo Johnson - EO Johnson Business Technologies
· Peter Krjawa - EO Johnson Company, Inc.
Appearances for Information Only
· Roger King - EO Johnson Business Technologies
· Liz Stephens - Stafford Rosenbaum
· Scott Seid - Gordon Flesch Company
Registrations for Information Only
March 22, 2018 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1