Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Transportation and Veterans Affairs
Senate Bill 794
Relating to: condemnation power for bicycle lanes and pedestrian ways.
By Senator Roth; cosponsored by Representative Rohrkaste.
February 12, 2018 Referred to Committee on Transportation and Veterans Affairs
February 21, 2018 Public Hearing Held
Present: (5) Senator Petrowski; Senators Marklein, Cowles, Carpenter and Hansen.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Senator Roger Roth - 19th Senate District
· Representative Mike Rohrkaste - 55th Assembly District
· Nick Zavos - City of Madison
· Dan Bahr - Wisconsin Counties Association
· Curt Witynski - League of Wisconsin Municipalities
· Randy Fifrick - Village of Kronenwetter
· Mike Davis - City of Middleton
· Dave Cieslewicz - Wisconsin Bicycle Federation
· Thomas Lynch
· Raymond Palonen - Winnebago County Highway Department
Appearances for Information Only
· Forbes McIntosh - Dane County Cities and Villages Association
Registrations for Information Only
March 22, 2018 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1