- Born Waupaca, Wisconsin, December 14, 1964; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Waupaca High School, 1983; B.S.M.E. University of New Mexico, 1989.
- Co-owner of family-run electronics corporation. Served in US Navy sub service, 1983–94; Persian Gulf War veteran; US Naval Reserve member, 1994–2008.
- Member: Waupaca County Republican Party; Waushara County Republican Party; VFW Post 1037 (life member); AMVETS Post 1887 (life member); American Legion Post 161; Manawa Chamber of Commerce; Waupaca Area Chamber of Commerce; New London Area Chamber of Commerce; National Rifle Association.
- Town of Dayton supervisor, 2001–07.
- Elected to Assembly since 2006.