- Born Rockford, Illinois, July 13, 1965; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Orfordville Parkview High School, 1983; attended University of Wisconsin–La Crosse, 1983–86.
- Real estate broker since 1990, restaurant/tavern owner.
- Former member: Stars and Stripes Honor Flight (board of directors); Wisconsin County Mutual (board of directors); Wisconsin Board of Realtors; Ozaukee County Tavern League (board of directors).
- Former commissioner, Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission. Ozaukee County Board, 2000–14.
- Elected to Assembly since 2014. Leadership positions: assistant majority leader 2017.