- Born Evergreen Park, Illinois, December 15, 1958; married.
- Graduate Evergreen Park Community High School, 1976; B.S. in Psychology, University of Wisconsin–La Crosse, 1988.
- Automobile dealer, small business owner, family dairy farmer.
- Member: Jackson County Local Emergency Planning Commission; Farm Bureau; Gloria Dei Lutheran Church (former council president); Tomah Chamber of Commerce (former board of directors member); Tomah Memorial Hospital Board (former officer); American Business Women’s Association (former member, president); NRA; American Legion Auxiliary; board of directors of the nonprofit Handishop Industries.
- Recipient: Sparta Area School District Certificate of Recognition 2015; WCSEA Legislative Award 2016; Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians 2016 Friend of Family Medicine; Dairy Business Association Legislative Excellence Award 2016; Wisconsin Library Association Wisconsin Library Champion 2016.
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.