- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, July 4, 1965; married to wife Michelle (Hocking) Wichgers from Big Bend, Wisconsin; 8 children.
- Graduate Muskego High School, 1983; Waukesha County Technical College, 1984–1985.
- Medical sales offering conservative options for pain management. Coach for softball, basketball, football. Volunteer, along with wife and children, assisting nursing home residents to get to weekly religious services. Education curriculum watchdog. Former occupations in sales and marketing, and in entrepreneurship and management.
- Member: Various pro-life groups across Wisconsin; church committees and organizations.
- Former Member: Muskego Hoops Booster Club (cofounder); Moose Club; Preserve Muskego (president); Janesville Road Reconstruction Advisory Committee.
- City of Muskego alderman, 1999–2002; Waukesha County supervisor, 1999–2002.
- Elected to Assembly 2016.