One-Hundred and Fourth Regular Session
Monday, January 7, 2019
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Consideration of resolutions.
9. Third reading of assembly proposals.
10. Third reading of senate proposals.
11. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
12. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
13. Motions may be offered.