One-Hundred and Fourth Regular Session
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Consideration of resolutions.
9. Third reading of assembly proposals.
10. Third reading of senate proposals.
11. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
QUESTION: Shall the proposal be ordered engrossed and read a third time?
Assembly Bill 1
Relating to: coverage of individuals with preexisting conditions.
By Representatives Petersen, Rohrkaste, Magnafici, Oldenburg, Kitchens, Steineke, Petryk, Vorpagel, Krug, Horlacher, Kulp, Tranel, Jagler, Loudenbeck, Skowronski, Ballweg, Quinn, Dittrich, Brandtjen, Katsma, Thiesfeldt, Felzkowski, Plumer, Spiros, Novak, Edming, Steffen, Snyder, Tittl, Stafsholt, Tauchen, Kuglitsch, Murphy, Pronschinske, Rodriguez, Swearingen, Duchow, Schraa, Tusler, Zimmerman, Kurtz, Vos, Macco, August, Summerfield, Kerkman, Born, Brooks, Ramthun, VanderMeer, Wittke, Sanfelippo, James, Gundrum, Mursau and Ott; cosponsored by Senators Jacque, L. Taylor, Darling, Wanggaard, Marklein and Olsen.
Report passage recommended by committee on Health, Ayes 12, Noes 3.
Referred to calendar.
12. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
13. Motions may be offered.