One-Hundred and Fourth Regular Session
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Consideration of resolutions.
9. Third reading of assembly proposals.
10. Third reading of senate proposals.
11. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
12. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
13. Motions may be offered.
SPECIAL ORDER OF BUSINESS AT 10:01 A.M.
Assembly Bill 56
Relating to: state finances and appropriations, constituting the executive budget act of the 2019 legislature.
By joint committee on Finance, by request of Governor Tony Evers.
Report of Joint Survey Committee on Tax Exemptions received.
Report Assembly Substitute Amendment 1 adoption, Ayes 12, Noes 4, passage as amended recommended by joint committee on Finance, Ayes 12, Noes 4.
Made a special order of business at 10:01 AM on 6-25-2019 pursuant to Assembly Resolution 6.