April 2020 Extraordinary Session
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Third reading of assembly proposals.
9. Third reading of senate proposals.
10. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
QUESTION: Shall the proposal be ordered engrossed and read a third time?
Assembly Bill 1038
Relating to: state government response to the COVID-19 pandemic. (FE)
By committee on Assembly Organization, Representatives Vos and Steineke; cosponsored by Senator Fitzgerald.
Read first time and referred to calendar of 4-14-2020 pursuant to Assembly Rule 93 (4).
.. Assembly Amendment 1 offered by Representatives Hintz, Hesselbein, Spreitzer, Doyle, Anderson, Billings, Bowen, Brostoff, Cabrera, Crowley, Considine, Emerson, Haywood, Hebl, Goyke, Kolste, McGuire, B. Meyers, Milroy, L. Myers, Neubauer, Ohnstad, Pope, Riemer, Fields, Sargent, Shankland, Sinicki, C. Taylor, Stubbs, Stuck, Subeck, Vining, Vruwink and Zamarripa.
.. Assembly Amendment 2 offered by Representatives Hintz, Hesselbein, Spreitzer, Doyle, Shankland, Brostoff, Emerson, Hebl, Stubbs, Cabrera, Zamarripa, Milroy, Anderson, Neubauer, Crowley, Riemer, Ohnstad, Goyke, Subeck, Pope, Kolste, Sargent, Considine, B. Meyers, Stuck, Fields, Vining, Billings and L. Myers.
Assembly Amendment 3 offered by Representatives Hintz, Hesselbein, Spreitzer, Doyle, B. Meyers, Zamarripa, Milroy, Cabrera, Subeck, C. Taylor, Vining, Goyke, Billings, Fields, Riemer, Sargent, Pope, Ohnstad, Considine, Anderson, Hebl, Kolste, Vruwink, Emerson, Stubbs, Crowley, Stuck, Bowen and Neubauer.
11. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
12. Motions may be offered.
13. Consideration of resolutions.