Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Family Law
Assembly Bill 209
Relating to: mandatory parenting classes.
By Representatives Mursau, Gundrum, Kulp, Ramthun and Skowronski; cosponsored by Senators Jacque, Nass, L. Taylor and Bernier.
May 15, 2019 Referred to Committee on Family Law
September 24, 2019 Public Hearing Held
Present: (9) Representative Rodriguez; Representatives James, Duchow, Tauchen, Plumer, Pronschinske, Doyle, Brostoff and Emerson.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Rep. Jeff Mursau - Assembly District 36
· Sen. Andre Jacque - Senate District 1
· Alan Frey - WFCF
· Tony Bickel - WFCF
· Rick Frazer - WFCF
· Vicki Bickel
· Jared Potter - State Bar of Wisoncisn- Family Law Section
Appearances for Information Only
· Paula Breese - Family Children Resources of Northwestern WI
· Sharon Duke - Family Life
· Phyllis Fuller - Department of Children and Families
· Julaine Appling - WI Family Action
· Pam Pipkin - Wisconsin Child Support Association
· Lynne Davis - State Bar of WI - Family Law Section
Registrations for Information Only
March 26, 2020 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1