Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Mental Health
Assembly Bill 118
Relating to: increasing funding for the child psychiatry consultation program and making an appropriation.
By Representatives Steineke, Snyder, Jagler, VanderMeer, Tittl, Rohrkaste, Quinn, Skowronski, Kulp, Sanfelippo, Tusler, Murphy, Dittrich, Subeck, Spiros, Novak, Ballweg, Brandtjen, C. Taylor, Krug, Zimmerman, Duchow, Thiesfeldt, Magnafici, Ramthun and Plumer; cosponsored by Senators Darling, Carpenter, Petrowski, Risser, Bernier, L. Taylor, Wanggaard, Feyen, Hansen, Bewley, Testin and Schachtner.
March 25, 2019 Referred to Committee on Mental Health
June 04, 2019 Public Hearing Held
Present: (12) Representative Tittl; Representatives Jagler, Ballweg, Novak, Sanfelippo, Snyder, VanderMeer, Magnafici, Considine, Kolste, Sargent and Brostoff.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Representative Jim Steineke - Wisconsin State Assembly, 5th Assembly District
· Executive Director Scott Strong - WAFCA/Rise Wisconsin
· M.D. Jon Lehrrman - Medical College of Wisconsin
· Dr. Bob Rohloff - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
· Dr. Alan Schwartzstein - Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians
· M.D. Robert Chayer - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
· Kia Labracke - American Academy of Pediatrics - WI
· Martha Sirara
Appearances for Information Only
· Nathan Berken - Medical College of Wisconsin
· Kathryn Kuhn - Medical College of Wisconsin
· Eric Jensen - Wisconsin Psychiatric Association
· HJ Waukau - Wisconsin Medical Society
Registrations for Information Only
March 26, 2020 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1