Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Transportation
Assembly Bill 277
Relating to: exemption from local zoning ordinances for certain transportation project aggregate and concrete production sites.
By Representatives Sanfelippo, Brandtjen, Gundrum, Hutton, Knodl, Kuglitsch, Magnafici, Neylon, Ott, Ramthun, Tusler, Wichgers and Allen; cosponsored by Senators Tiffany, Craig, Kapenga, Nass, Stroebel and Bernier.
June 07, 2019 Referred to Committee on Transportation
June 11, 2019 Public Hearing Held
Present: (12) Representative Kulp; Representatives Spiros, Thiesfeldt, Allen, Sanfelippo, Murphy, Skowronski, Plumer, Kolste, Crowley, B. Meyers and Neubauer.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (2) Representatives Vorpagel and Considine.
· State Representative Joe Sanfelippo - 15th Assembly District
· Chris Goss - Hoffman Construction Company
· James Hoffman - Hoffman Construction Company
· Professional Engineer Glen Schwalbach
· Curt Witynski - League of WI Municipaltieis
Appearances for Information Only
· State Senator Steve Nass - 11th Senate District
· State Senator Tom Tiffany - 12th Senate District
· State Senator Dave Craig - 28th Senate District
· Bob Wipperfurth - Village of Windsor & Dane County Cities & Villages Assoc.
Registrations for Information Only
March 26, 2020 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1