Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Ways and Means
Assembly Bill 430
Relating to: including crop insurance proceeds in the manufacturing and agricultural tax credit.
By Representatives Vruwink, Edming, Horlacher, Kulp, Kurtz, Loudenbeck, Novak, Petryk, Plumer, Ramthun, Tauchen, Thiesfeldt, Tranel, Tusler, VanderMeer and Dittrich; cosponsored by Senators Marklein, Bernier, Jacque, Olsen, Stroebel and Testin.
September 12, 2019 Referred to Committee on Ways and Means
December 19, 2019 Public Hearing Held
Present: (11) Representative Macco; Representatives Wittke, Kerkman, Brooks, Kulp, Petersen, Ramthun, Riemer, Ohnstad, Haywood and McGuire.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (1) Representative Dittrich.
· Senator Howard Marklein - Wisconsin's 17th Senate District
· Representative Don Vruwink - Wisconsin's 43rd Assembly District
· Pat Sturz - Dairy Buisness Association
· Austin Burby - Dairy Buisness Association
Appearances for Information Only
· Chad Zuleger - Dairy Buisness Association
· Representative James Edming - Wisconsin's 87th Assembly District
· Jordan Lamb - Professional Insurance Agents of WI
· Jordan Lamb - WI Farm Bureau Federation
· Jordan Lamb - WI Cranberry Growers Assoc.
· Jordan Lamb - WI Soybean Assoc.
· Jordan Lamb - WI Potato & Vegitable Growers Assoc.
· Jordan Lamb - WI Pork Assoc.
· Jordan Lamb - WI Cattlemen's Assoc.
Registrations for Information Only
March 26, 2020 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1