Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Workforce Development
Assembly Bill 23
Relating to: career and technical education incentive grants and making an appropriation.
By Representatives Ballweg, Gundrum, Kulp, Novak, Ramthun, Rodriguez, Skowronski, Thiesfeldt, Wichgers, Zimmerman and Tusler; cosponsored by Senators Feyen, Darling and Testin.
February 12, 2019 Referred to Committee on Workforce Development
March 06, 2019 Public Hearing Held
Present: (15) Representative Petryk; Representatives Dittrich, Murphy, Allen, Brandtjen, Kulp, Macco, Snyder, Gundrum, Oldenburg, Shankland, Fields, Crowley, Ohnstad and Haywood.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Representative Joan Ballweg
· Senator Daniel Feyen
· Ashley Schumacher - Dave Jones Inc.
· Nicole Frank - Dave Jones Inc.
· Yvette Woerishofer - Surburbon Electric
· Dan Neeve - Staab Construction
· Chuck Keller - Southwest WI
· Tom Martin - Consortium of 34 Schools
· Tania Kilpatrick - Consortium of 55 Schools
· Cindy Brady - Consortium of 14 Schools
Appearances for Information Only
· Erik Knight - Mechanical Contractors Association of WI
· Eric Knight - Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors Association of Milwaukee
· Eric Knight - Plumbing and Mechanical Contractors Association of Milwaukee and SE Wisconsin
· Kim Kaukl - Wisconsin Rural Schools Alliance
· Michael Welsh - Wisconsin Economic Development Association
Registrations for Information Only
March 26, 2020 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1