Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Universities, Technical Colleges, Children and Families
Senate Bill 61
Relating to: a minor contracting for admission to a shelter facility or transitional living program.
By Senators Darling, Johnson, Olsen and Ringhand; cosponsored by Representatives Loudenbeck, Snyder, Ballweg, Felzkowski, Fields, Horlacher, Knodl, Kolste, Mursau, Plumer, Sinicki, Skowronski, Subeck, C. Taylor, Thiesfeldt, Tittl, Tusler and Zimmerman.
March 01, 2019 Referred to Committee on Universities, Technical Colleges, Children and Families
April 23, 2019 Public Hearing Held
Present: (6) Senator Kooyenga; Senators Nass, Bewley, Larson, Schachtner and Olsen.
Absent: (1) Senator Darling.
Excused: (0) None.
· Policy and Research Program Director Adrienne Roach - End Domestic Abuse WI
· Representative Amy Loudenbeck - 31st asm disrict
· Alyssa Rodriguez
· Homeless Liaison Rock Co Robin Stuht
· SAPAR Coordinator School District of Beloit Amiee Leavy
Appearances for Information Only
· Youth Services Section Chief Emily Coddington - Department of Children and Families
· Executive Director Linda Hall - Wisconsin Association of Family and Children's Agencies
· Alberta Darling
Registrations for Information Only