Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Utilities and Housing
Senate Bill 144
Relating to: grants to defray housing costs and for diversion programming and making an appropriation.
By Senators Olsen and Carpenter; cosponsored by Representatives Plumer, Steineke, Rodriguez, Snyder, Pronschinske, Kurtz, James, Dittrich, Felzkowski, Rohrkaste, Tittl, Mursau, Spiros, Steffen, Allen, Duchow, Kulp, Petryk, Petersen, Thiesfeldt, Kitchens, Edming, Schraa, Krug, Murphy, Subeck, Sinicki and Novak.
April 04, 2019 Referred to Committee on Utilities and Housing
August 13, 2019 Public Hearing Held
Present: (5) Senator LeMahieu; Senators Feyen, Wanggaard, L. Taylor and Bewley.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Representative Jim Steineke
· Joe Volk - Wisconsin Coalition Against Homelessness
· Representative Jon Plumer
· Teresa Reinders - CoC for City and County of Racine
Appearances for Information Only
· Erik Kanter - WI Public Health Association
· Senator Luther Olsen
· Brad Paul - WISCAP
· Eve Dorman
· Carrie Posner - WI Balance of State Consortium of Care
· Amy Bliss - WI Housing Alliance
· Kathy Markeland - WAFCA
· Jodi Bloch - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
· Stefanie Kaiser
Registrations for Information Only
March 26, 2020 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1