- Born Neenah, Wisconsin, November 24, 1982; married.
- Graduate Edgewood High School (Madison), 2001; B.A. in Political Science, St. John’s University (Minnesota), 2005; J.D. Marquette University Law School, 2009.
- Attorney. Former state public defender.
- Member: Historic Concordia Neighborhood Association (board member); Progressive Community Health Center (former board member); State Bar of Wisconsin; Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America; Milwaukee Democratic Delegation (former chair). Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association (former board member).
- Former member: American Federation of Teachers Local 4822.
- Elected to Assembly since 2012.