- Born Eau Claire, Wisconsin, July 7, 1978; married; 1 child.
- Graduate Memorial High School, 1996; degree in Construction Management, Chippewa Valley Technical College, 1997.
- Small business owner; general construction contractor.
- Member: Mondovi Fire Department (volunteer firefighter); Gilmanton Community Club.
- Former member: Mondovi Youth Baseball Association (president); Mondovi Ambulance Commission 2014–18; Big Brothers Big Sisters; Junior Achievement volunteer.
- Mayor of Mondovi, 2014–18.
- Elected to Assembly 2016.