- Born October 12, 1971; married; 1 child.
- Graduate Ashwaubenon High School, 1990; B.A. in Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1995.
- Membership: McPherson Eye Research Institute (advisory council member); U.S. Global Leadership Coalition (advisory council member); Howard Small Business Partnership (founder); Howard Go Green Save Green Initiative (founder, chair); Ashwaubenon Business Association (president); Prevent Blindness—Northeastern Wisconsin (president); Team Lambeau (executive director); Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce State and Federal Issues Committee (chair).
- Village of Howard Board of Trustees, 2007–15; Brown County Board of Supervisors, 2012–15.
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.